Lister & Holt is dedicated to giving back to the community they serve in. The firm has a long history of service to the community and it is committed to making a positive difference when and where possible. We believe that a successful lawyer should be responsible for giving back to the community more than he or she takes from it. Community service is one of the firm’s core values and we encourage all of our staff to be involved in local civic activities that benefit the community. This is an important criteria that is strongly considered in signing on a new staff member with the firm. We at Lister & Holt find great value in fostering and mentoring educational, cultural and judicial outreach programs as well as charitable considerations.
The following is just a few of the court and
community programs Lister & Holt are involved
with as participants or supporters:
- Providing essential support for both Clayton and Henry County DUI & Drug Courts
- Supporting and participating in Clayton Judicial Circuit Mental Health Program
- Supporting and participating in the Henry County Resource Court
- Supporting Clayton County Public Schools by providing speakers for Law programs
- Providing attorneys to coach and judge High School Mock Trial competition in both Clayton & Henry Counties
- Supporters of Arts Clayton
- State Bar of Georgia Transition into Law Mentoring Program
- The firm has sponsored and produced a 12 hour CLE program that is open to the Bar at large and has hosted some of the top names of Georgia defense attorneys as speakers.